• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2006 sx210 single battery cable connections

bonnes

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2006 SX210 with a single battery. It has 3 red wires together in a red cover. Then I have 3 separate wires that are black. they are of various legnths. It's been several years since I took out the battery.. Need to know if the 3 black wires go to the negative post

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would assume so, but wonder what the other wires are to? Stereo I would assume.

bonnes

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
two separate black larger gauge wires and the other tied together thinner gauge wires .

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
two separate black larger gauge wires and the other tied together thinner gauge wires .
I am getting ready to go to my boat(trailer) to get it ready for our trip to broken bow in a couple days I will shoot a pic of my battery when I get there

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am getting ready to go to my boat(trailer) to get it ready for our trip to broken bow in a couple days I will shoot a pic of my battery when I get there
Mine is different. I have 3 reds to my switch , one is for the amp. 4 blacks and one is too the amp as well