• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2006 SX230 bow&cockpit cover wanted

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Our boat has all the snaps installed and Yamaha has discontinued them. I know it’s a long shot but if anyone has these covers and no longer uses them I would interested in them. MAR-230CC-VR-xx and MAR-230BC-VR-xx, xx is the color code.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Failing that... might check into whether a custom canvas shop can make one for you.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The covers were manufactured by Home - Outer Armor . I would check if they can provide them.

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol, I literally just did the same. You got first dibs, @Brad_Ct

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m searching for this again since I was able to purchase a cockpit cover.

From what I have been told by the manufacture, the cover has to be for 03 to 06 boats and that even though they had the same part number they changed for 07.

06BlueSX230HO

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
BUMP: For someone who may have additional covers sitting in their garage!

Posting this here for some help finding a set of canvas covers originally made by Commercial Sewing in CT for Yamaha Boat Dealers for the 2005-2006 SX230. Called Outer Armor today and they confirmed no stock.

Looking for two covers in any color(s) (last two digits are the color of the fabric - GY=Gray and etc.):

Bow Cover: MAR-230BC-VR-GY

Cabin Cover: MAR-230CC-VR-GY

Thanks in advance.

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
BUMP: For someone who may have additional covers sitting in their garage!

Posting this here for some help finding a set of canvas covers originally made by Commercial Sewing in CT for Yamaha Boat Dealers for the 2005-2006 SX230. Called Outer Armor today and they confirmed no stock.

Looking for two covers in any color(s) (last two digits are the color of the fabric - GY=Gray and etc.):

Thanks in advance.
I purchased a cockpit cover on eBay but am still looking for a bow cover.

06BlueSX230HO

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks Brad, I just saved a keyword search, hopefully something turns up.

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks Brad, I just saved a keyword search, hopefully something turns up.
Have you been able to find one yet? I was hoping that someone that has one would let me borrow it and have a shop use it as a template.

06BlueSX230HO

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have not, I was thinking the same thing, I even called Outer Armor and asked that same question, they still do have the templates but are not making stock nor will loan out any templates.

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have not, I was thinking the same thing, I even called Outer Armor and asked that same question, they still do have the templates but are not making stock nor will loan out any templates.
I have a good friend that works for them in sales and they told me the same.

06BlueSX230HO

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
BUMP: Winter Cleanout - For someone who may have additional covers sitting in their garage!

Thanks in advance.

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@06BlueSX230HO
Have you had any luck finding covers. The part number on my cockpit cover is MAR-SR230-CC-VR and it fits my boat, Partzilla says they have one in stock.

Topcat621

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I looking for covers also. I still have the old ones may use as template to have made.

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I looking for covers also. I still have the old ones may use as template to have made.
If you decide to have a new bow cover made using your old one as templates let me know, it may be cheaper if they make two and I’ll split the price. Or I’ll buy your old cover after you have a new one made.

Last edited:

kjr6306

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
In for new cover group buy!