• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2006 Yamaha SX210 Rear Fittings?

dwall2181

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi Friends,

Know everyone is super excited for the upcoming season! I'm trying to get the ole 06 Yamaha SX210 up and ready for boating season.

Does anyone know what these 3 fittings (highlighted in yellow) are?

1. Black fitting (is this the factory depth finder?)
2. White fitting (is this likely to be the after-market depth finder?)
3. Empty slot (any idea what might have been in this slot?

Since I purchased the jetboat used, I've got some items I'm not really sure about how to fix.

I'm assuming one is tied to the Yamaha factory depth finder and the other would be for the aftermaket depth finder (which doesn't work) but not sure what is what.

Any feedback would be helpful.

IMG_5414.jpg

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
1 Yes
2 Pilot for factory speedometer. Pushes water/air to detect speed.
3 Looks like after market bracket, perhaps for another depth finder that was installed? then removed? speculating on this one.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pretty sure the left is factory depth, middle is speedometer intake and the right is the aftermarket depth.

dwall2181

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks a bunch beachbummer! That makes total sense to me.

adamncincy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, I have 1 & 2, but not #3