• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2007 AR 230 $22500 FL SOLD!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks man. I'm gonna get one ordered today!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Could you tell us more about your upgraded axles and brakes? Where did they come from? How much were they? I am considering this upgrade for my galvanized trailer.

Thanks

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I had a local trailer company do the work. Eddie English Trailer Builders, they have been around for 40 yrs. I don't know brand but they are 3500lbs a piece. $480 for the pair plus install. Then add the galv disc brakes onto that. Wasn't cheap. LOL. But rides a lot better and higher now. New galv leaf springs also. Total was $1900 for everything incl labor and the new wheels also.

Blazin14

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great price. you should have it sold soon.
Q1) How much did it cost to recover the seats?
Q2) Did they have the original grey hammered aluminum vinyl?

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Blazing, got a family deal w local upholsterer but price is $275 for the 3 bow seat backs I took him. The bow and two in front of helms. He thinks he may have the honeycomb/hammered but knows it isn't made anymore. If he doesn't it's gonna be solid grey vinyl which will be fine. Will pick them up thursday!!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I believe that @JetBoatPilot may have a stock of the hammered.

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I looked and there isn't any in the upholstery section. Thanks for the heads up though!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I looked and there isn't any in the upholstery section. Thanks for the heads up though!
You should call. I bought some of the white vinyl from him last year. He may have it despite not having it listed on the website.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@rmk600 we have some of the hammered silver fabric in stock and it sells for $50 a yard. Yard sizes are 36 inches long by 54 inches wide

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Dang! They are probably already almost done w them. Atleast the new buyer will know if he or she wants to spend the extra $ to have the grey seat backs in front match perfectly they can. Don't think it's a huge deal if it's smooth grey versus the hammered honestly. it will be brand new fabric regardless. If I would have known before I would have bought some from jet boat pilot for sure though! Thanks for the info!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bump as this boat is still for sale! Seats look great and will post pics up tomorrow

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Boat was sold on Friday! A young family from Birmingham is gonna really enjoy the boat!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length