• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2007 AR 230 $22500 FL SOLD!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am selling my 2007 Yamaha AR230. It sits on a tandem axle trailer with swing away tongue. The reason I am selling it is because I am wanting to get a new 242 E-Series. I have enjoyed this boat and believe the next owner will too. I purchased it from the original owner in Dallas in June of 2013 and trailer'd it all the way to Pensacola. It was a freshwater lake boat from 2007 to 2013 when I got it. I flush the motors for 10 minutes each after I use it.. religiously and so should the new buyer! The engine compartment will impress you with how clean it is. I clean it also after each use.

I did maintenance at the end of last yr that included:

New battery, spark plugs, oil, and oil filters.

I just did trailer maintenance and repairs that included:

New galvanized 3500lb axles
Total galvanized disc brake system (work great)
New galvanized leaf springs and hardware
New galvanized wheels
Tires (2015) put on the new wheels

I have everything you need to buy this boat and take it out the same day for some fun. The boat will come with the following extras:

Fusion RA-205 radio (2015)
Fusion MS-NRX200i wired rear lounge radio remote (Arriving on Monday 5-2 and will be inst)
Blacktip Gray Traction Mat Kit (New last week)
Bow anchor
all carpets (great shape)
bimini top (great shape)
all filler cushions
3 nice dock lines
2 buoys
new flares
fire extinguisher
6 orange life vests, 2 ski vests, 1 kids vest
table and both height poles
2 person tube
pair of skis
nice wake board tow rope
Original Owners manual and DVD

May have forgotten some.. forgive me.

Last weekend we put it in the water for it's shakedown cruise and the boat performed as expected, flawlessly! I just put a coat of wax on the boat and spent 3 hours detailing it also. It looks great for a 2007 boat! It runs and drives exactly as it should, after all it's a Yamaha.

It is not perfect though and I'm not trying to represent it as such. I has a few dock rubs that were on it when I purchased the boat. It has a dime size nick (see picture) in the orange gel coat near the top of the bow. My mom was pulling the anchor up and a wave came through and the anchor tip bumped the boat. I haven't repaired it and it is not a needed repair, totally cosmetic. They sell the kit with Yamaha orange material for the repair for $94 online. You can do it or have someone do it for you if you feel the need. The bow seat back cushions are getting burnt at the top of them. The one in front of driver helm is cracked in one spot (see picture). You can take them to an upholsterer and get them repaired if you'd like.

I have a loan with Gulf Winds Federal Credit Union and they are really efficient at what they do. It will take us 10 minutes in and out to complete the transaction and you can be on your way to enjoy your new boat!

I am asking $23,800 for the package. Text or call me at 850-776-5705 with questions or to talk about the boat. Thanks

Ryan

Last edited:

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard, great looking boat!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks Bruce! Had this one for 3 yrs and have loved it. Want to get into a new one!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
More interior and then mechanicals and trailer

Last edited:

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If anyone would like more pics let me know. I'm clearly not afraid to take 'em LOL. I love being able to back this boat almost to the beach. I usually have a foot of water under jet drives, makes it perfect for boarding the boat from the water.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks like it's in great shape. Good luck. Almost looks like you are in my neck of the woods in the Florida Panhandle.

EDIT: Just read you're just down the road in Pensacola. Sorry, I looked at the pics first.

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey Todd, yeah over in Pensacola. LOL. We usually make a Crab Island trip during the summer. Have to get together on the water sometime. The boat is in good shape for sure. Like I said it's an '07 though so not new and as long as the buyer realizes that he or she will love this boat! Hit me up sometime when you may be in the Pcola area on the boat too. 850-776-5705

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Okay, will do! And I'll keep my ears open for anyone looking for a boat and push them your way. Just turned one of my friends onto the Yamaha's, but they went with a new 192. Hope to see you on the water.

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Headed out today!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Took the three cushions off the bow and am having them recovered this week! Had a blast on the boat yesterday. Probably cruised 20 miles in the bay and intercoastal. Love this boat!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Guys I want to move this boat. Will listen to any and all offers! Want to pay the loan off, not make profit. Send people my way please!

Same yr and model boat below mine in this section for $27,000. Crazy good deal here for someone. I'll take the new owner out and show them how the boat works and how to operate it safely also!

Thanks

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You and @Julian both have the 242X disease!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I want limited S E-series! LOL. Close to the X though

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You think I am priced right Bruce? In your opinion.. Thanks

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You think I am priced right Bruce? In your opinion.. Thanks
It is early in the season for buying boats. I actually think you might be underpriced for the Florida market. The rest of the country is waiting for it to warm up a little before we get to boating. I expect yours will sell around Memorial Day.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I agree with @Bruce ....This boat is a great deal. It will sell as soon as things start to heat up this summer!

rmk600

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks for you guys opinions! I am not sure on the hours. When I bought it in July 2013 it had 165hrs on it. I'm guessing 225 now, but could be off. No Yamaha dealer here in town to get to check. Could I hook a automobile scanner up to it to find out?