• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The official "What did you do to your jet boat today" thread.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

okula225

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Although it wasn't done today. Here's a rundown of what I've gotten done so far this summer.

Added a Guest 2-bank onboard charger and NOCO thru hull plug.
View attachment 79371
View attachment 79370

Finally got my stereo finished. I had already replaced two of the 6.5" speakers with 8". Finally got the other two replaced. I also put 2 of my 6.5's in the bow and added a pair of 5.25's on the swim platform. My old amp setup has now been replaced with 2 Rockford Fosgate amps. A 600-4D and a 600-5D. The Rockford Fosgate 10" sub was done last year.
View attachment 79372
View attachment 79373
View attachment 79374View attachment 79375 View attachment 79376

I also added a volt gage so I can keep track of my house batteries.
View attachment 79377

Along with these things. I also replaced my bilge pump that wasn't working. Changed the the taillights on the trailer to LED ones, and got some new tires.
I think I'm done, but time will tell.
Looks great! Do you prefer the sound of the 8 inch or 6.5 inch? Looking to try and get away without using a sub.

Redneck_4Play

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Paid my annual insurance to BoatUS/Geico today. Now I just need this New England winter to be over. Drove by the lake we primarily boat on. Half is melted, half still ice. I'm so ready for boating season.

Rascalrider

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Paid my annual insurance to BoatUS/Geico today. Now I just need this New England winter to be over. Drove by the lake we primarily boat on. Half is melted, half still ice. I'm so ready for boating season.
Growing up and living my entire life in Texas I have No Idea how y'all:)cowboy: lol) survive!!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Growing up and living my entire life in Texas I have No Idea how y'all:)cowboy: lol) survive!!
You should try it. Makes you appreciate what you have so much more. (Food is so much better up there - Truely the only thing I miss).

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks great! Do you prefer the sound of the 8 inch or 6.5 inch? Looking to try and get away without using a sub.
I'm really glad I changed them out. They definitely put out more bass than the 6.5's did.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@bronze_10 Are those Rev06? I just added them to the mid-cabin. Sound's awesome!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length