• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2007 Seadoo Challenger 180SE <NC> <SOLD!>

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Things are falling into place for me much sooner than expected, so I'm just gonna throw this out there now. I'm ready to upgrade already (heh, that didn't take long), and financially ready as well. The plan was to wait until the Charlotte boat show, and still might be...but I bet it'll be considerably harder to sell mine then. So, just throwing it out there. If it sells, looks like I'll be putting alot of gas in dieselcamel's boat!

07 180SE w/ wake tower
95 hours as of right now. Rotax supercharged 3cylinder engine, 215hp.
Sending the supercharger out for a rebuild today (maintenance). Also replacing the jet pump grease, the wear ring (OEM), and installing a Solas 14/19 impeller. EDIT - ALL DONE!

I seriously wash and wax this thing every day we boat. Before, and after. Seriously. Recent oil change and plugs of course. 1 year old battery. Hydroturf on the swim deck. She's rated for 8 people. 6 is more realistic to remain comfortable. Interior is perfect. A few minor scratches around the exterior, but she's still gorgeous.
Issues? The cover is crap. I mean, it works, but the Seadoo logo is gone, and it's tearing in spots. EDIT - New cover!

Also, the gas gauge. It works, just not perfectly. When the gauge finally starts moving, it's at about 1/2 tank. So, the scale is just off a bit. Can't imagine that's normal, but it's been like that since I bought her.

Anyway, $12,900 is the NEW asking price. On one hand, I hope she doesn't sell yet as I don't have my new boat picked out yet. On the other hand, I can figure it out real quick!! EDIT - On the NOW hand, new boat is already a done deal and in my possession!

Last edited:

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's a great looking boat. I saw the reverse bucket on your other post. I'll bet with that bucket you have good reverse control. Yamaha needs to redesign their reverse buckets.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Reverse is really good on this thing, and theres a separate control for throttle, and for direction. Makes this thing a breeze to drive. No steering fins needed. I'm probably going to miss that about this boat.

jjdurrant

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Love it.. if you have some wiggle room on the price I would be interested. PM me.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
95 hours now. All aforementioned maintenance to be done has been done. $13,500!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
[flag]

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
New boat is a done deal. This one is paid off, title in the mail. New cover to be installed tomorrow. Going into storage tomorrow as well. Would sure love to move her to pay for all the mods to the new one!

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great boat and I wish they still made these. Someone should grab this

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
New cover installed today! Also, detailed again just cause I like to do that, and snapped about 30 new pics. Now parked in a secured storage lot near the marina.

16.jpg

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Also, detailed again just cause I like to do that
Super clean boat, good luck on the sale and congrats on your new one. I love detailing my boat, it's my stress reliever.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You got that right. We get home, I grab a beer and casually get to work. Wife always asks if I need help. Nah...that's my time. I thoroughly enjoy it.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
If I'm not using it, I'm taking care/playing with it. It's not a weekend toy it's a lifestyle!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@veedubtek ............... KILLER Seadoo Challenger. It's simply LOVELY when someone takes loving care of something like a boat, or car, or ........
It actually "shows" in photographs, and that clearly comes thru in photos of your Challenger ! Good Luck selling it ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Lake tested and deposit taken today! Sounds like a done deal pending their bank. Hopefully can update as sold very soon...

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Signed, sealed, delivered, sold! Time to order stereo :D

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats!