• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed 2007 seadoo jet ski fishing machine

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you google "jet ski rack" or "jet ski fishing" you will see tons of images of skis done similarly.

DSC_0264.jpg

@Andy S Wow! I didn't really know this was a thing. Never seen anything like it before. That "t-top" looks like it would get in the way while casting one of your 12 rods. I see that pic you posted and can't help but think of my dad's favorite phrase, "that's as useful as tits on a bull".

There are some cool set ups on Greenhulk also. May be easier for some to launch this than a large boat by themselves. Plus easy on fuel. Most are running shallow or by bridges and such. The daytime running would be an issue though not being able to launch early or pick up late.

Yeah this has become popular. Most people who I have heard of out rigging these skis said there main reason was they didn't want to take 24-26 ft boat out for just them to go fishing offshore as it was easier to manage the ski by them selves. Other side is cost you could buy a new ski and our rig it for under 20k but most acceptable offshore fish boats run a lot more then that. I think there is even a tv show just slab out jet ski fishing now.

LOL. Just sent that dude an email. I don't know why, but I feel like I need that in my life. Not so much the top, but looking through his website...boy, a full dash with GPS and tunes built in, and a windshield...would be pretty badass.

Back