• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2007 SX 210 Starter Relay Replacement

Fitzy2007

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can anyone share a link to a video on how to replace a starter relay for a 2007 SX 210?

Thanks!

Are you sure it is the starter relay. @Beachbummer shorts out the +battery cable and the +starter cable at the ECU. If the engines cranks, it is probably your relay; otherwise a corroded connection at the starter.

Thanks- this is very helpful. I had a similar problem with my 2006 Sea Doo jets ski and that was the fix- so I just assumed. The starboard engine would not turn over- acted like the throttle was engaged. I takes several tries before it would start- then it runs like a champ. I looked on line for a video and the newer models have a black box mounted to the back of the engine compartment that contain the starter solenoid . The 2007 SX 210 does not have that. Where would I look for a potentially corroded connection at the starter?

The + and - connections at the starter itself.

Back