• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2007 SX230 front hatch needed

Jason.fchc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I need to find a front ski hatch. Mine has a big soft spot and spider cracking. Anyone have any leads? Thanks I’m advance!!

I am assuming you need a ski locker hatch replacement? Checked Partzilla and Yamaha Sports plaza and they both look unavailable sadly, you could try calling them to see if/when they could possibly have on in stock?.. A quick but not thorough google search came up with nothing as well.. Hope you can find one soon or find a way to reinforce it to get by for now!

Thanks,
I have tried the sites on google that have come up and have called with no luck. I can repair mine, but will still have the spider cracking and was hoping to not see it all the time.

Thanks,
I have tried the sites on google that have come up and have called with no luck. I can repair mine, but will still have the spider cracking and was hoping to not see it all the time.
Do you think that with a little spectrum gelcoat you could address the spider cracking?

edit: do you have seadeck on the hatch? That could be an option to cover it up.

Back