• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2007 sx230 want to add tower

duane.bryant85

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm looking to add a wakeboard tower and was wondering if anyone has done this recently or know in the San antonio area of a place that sells/installs it. And if you have pics I would be interested in seeing different towers, currently looking at aerial, monster, krypt towers as there in my price range and have good package deals.

My bimini top is a little messed up, has a bent rod and is probably not going to last much longer so for the price I might as well spend a little more.

Zonie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mine's an '05 and the tower was added by the previous owner. It says "Big Air" on it. I know nothing about the brand but it works fine. I inspected the mounting points and whoever installed it reinforced the hull in those areas. Also, note the stock Bimini top doesn't work with the tower so it has a different, slightly smaller, bimini. The cover had to be modified as well. You can see holes were cut in it. They were hemmed and zippers installed down to the ratchet strap which now includes plastic clips to snap it together. Saratoga Lake 3   8-26-2016.jpg Tower with Bimini.png

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine's an '05 and the tower was added by the previous owner. It says "Big Air" on it. I know nothing about the brand but it works fine. I inspected the mounting points and whoever installed it reinforced the hull in those areas. Also, note the stock Bimini top doesn't work with the tower so it has a different, slightly smaller, bimini. The cover had to be modified as well. You can see holes were cut in it. They were hemmed and zippers installed down to the ratchet strap which now includes plastic clips to snap it together. View attachment 55469 View attachment 55470
That is a great, great looking tower!
Looks like may be this one:
http://bigairwaketowers.com/towers/cuda/
If that's the one, not a bad price at all!!

--

plasticpig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Or you could look at getting it from Wake Essentials, I got a different make/model from them a couple of years ago for my previous boat, they were super helpful, very quick on delivery and their after sales support was excellent (and they have the best deals I could find).

http://www.wakeessentials.com/cuda-tower-combos-s/1848.htm