• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2007 sx230HO solas impellers and nozzels

Waynejr1977

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey Guys, its been a while since I've been on here. had to start as a new user I forgot all my old stuff. might have been DJ What? but that was some time ago

Anyway I have for sale:

both shafts/impeller/nozzle assembly from my 2007 SX230HO-- $250 for both

Impellers are SOLAS YG-DF-14/20
I have the shaft holder tool but cant find the prop holder tool so it all goes as one
They are in great shape with only a little ding on one of the blades

and also with this I have a Prosport 12 dual bank battery charger. $75

Reason for selling? I was working on the boat and had these parts out and ended up getting a divorce and after that the bank wanted the boat more than I did. (it was in her name.. so..it gotta go!)

Shipping TBD

I'm posting a link to my dropbox as I took a bunch of pics and it was easier for me to load them there.

any questions please call or email
wayne 949-306-6273
waynejr@nvgsigns.com

I am located in Dana Point, CA

Dropbox - boat props - Simplify your life
its uploading now but may take awhile. if the link doesnt work shoot me a text Ill send direct

Thanks!

Last edited:

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did you ever get to use them? How did they perform over stock?

Waynejr1977

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had them in for a about 3 seasons and I felt like they hooked better and less cavitation. Not real increase in speed but we always had a bunch of people on board so it would be hard to tell

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anybody on the board buy these? I need a replacement nozzle and guessing these were probably bought for the impellers, If it's someone here and you don't need the nozzle start a conversation/PM (click on my avatar),

Scott

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I got them, just PMd you.

Top Bottom