• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2007 Yamaha sx230 deal or no deal

Vaboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well I got my boat! Thing was cherry other than couple small things that I could address anytime. I feel after all the time searching and everything selling the way it is I did pretty good at 19,500. Probably could have saved a little waiting till the winter but why lose a summer. Thanks for all the advise from everyone. Looking forward to being a member of this forum.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congratulations, it is going to be a fun summer.

YamAR230aha

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I paid 22k for a 08 AR230 in July of 2019, unknown hrs.

Last edited:

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We wouldn't mind seeing some pictures! Congratulations!!!

Whiskey

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! I think you are going to have a great summer!

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Watch your back....the police have a warrant out for you - felony theft! Good job, the way things are flying off the shelves both new and used, you stole it.