• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2008 212x 116 hours - Fresh Water/Garage Kept <MI>

Sully

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Testing the market as I think about buying a new 2017 model. Just had dealer go through entire boat and complete tune up. Everything works perfectly. This boat has always been garage kept and only in fresh water in Michigan. It's in terrific shape. Dual battery system, Cobra Jet Steering.

Interested in folks that know the market as to what it's worth. I think NADA putting it in the 30's isn't realistic. Let me know what you think I can get for it and feel free to make an offer - clearly needs to be much better than trading it in to dealer.

Thanks

Attachments

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
are you the original owner?
how many hours are on the engine?
Do you have any maintenance records?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have not seen a 08 212x sell in while but guessing it prob has the value of a 08 sx/ar 230 which would likely put the value in the low 20's and probably a trade in value between 14-17k depending on the dealer.

Livewire

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I went and looked at a 2010 sx210 yesterday that the dealer wanted 20,950 for it. 38 hours on both engines.

Sully

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks for the info. I am the second owner. Bought it in 2010. It has 116 hours on it. It just had a complete tune up and everything gone through by Yamaha dealer to ensure it's perfect for its next owner. I'm pretty meticulous. It's never been stored outside. In heated garage. Very good condition boat.

MGHJ9

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am interested, is the boat still for sale?

Sully

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Pending sale to a family member that's interested. I will let you know if they don't follow through. Thanks.

addisonm06

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Uh oh. Selling to family. Good luck!!