• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed 2008 230 for $17,500

Appears to be very nice.

Looks to be a great deal for someone!

Maybe I should go in for a spring tune up and accidentally trade in for that 242:D.
I like the models before the connext. I feel like an old man when i say that but electronics are just unnecessarily complicated. It needs to go faster when i put the throttle forward and slower when i pull it back. Other than that i want a radio. My goodness what's happened to me? I have a bs in cs and i just said that?

LOL mid-50's my ass!

My guess is that the mid 50s are on the factory dream o meter. Either that or he has the worlds fastest 230.

Maybe mid 50s is an age?

If you are 70, open WOT you feel mid 50s

I like the models before the connext. I feel like an old man when i say that but electronics are just unnecessarily complicated. It needs to go faster when i put the throttle forward and slower when i pull it back. Other than that i want a radio. My goodness what's happened to me? I have a bs in cs and i just said that?

I've got a BS in EE and I feel the same way. Probably because I've seen the (sometimes catastrophic) results of electronics failing. There isn't much on my boat I couldn't rig back together with a little wire and some electric tape if I needed to.

That and the fact that as I pan my head from left to right I have FIVE computer screens across my desk. When I get out on my boat I want nice "clicky" rocker switches and labels that wear off after too much use. I want something I can do by FEEL. I've had enough pixels!

An acquaintance of mine who sells these boats was heard complaining one day "these people think that these electronics (he was talking about connext) are going to work flawlessly and they simply won't."

Being in IT I have an appreciation for solid state, but i am wary of electronic displays exposed to the elements expected to survive 10+ years. That's the part I hope they figure out correctly.

My 230 does 53.2 on garmin thats pretty dam close to mid 50's to me.

That's pretty fast. I have not yet hit 50 on GPS
Any mods?

(On the water right? Tow speed does not count)

LOL, Yes sir, water speed. But it was just the wife and I ballast empty and just at sunset after sitting for a few hours alone... So it was nice, smooth and cool. I am pretty impressed so far. Fresh SCer rebuilds CP pistons and Slip set 120in.lbs. I always use GPS long time ridder and know the dream O meter isn't best. I run tiny tachs and both Impellers sent to Dave at Impros she run around 8040Rpm on both engines. I have Perfect pass unhooked as I was tired of one engine being 400 less than the other.

I say you were cheating because you were boating downhill....

Just kidding of course.

That being the case, I think it's very reasonable that the dream o meter for this seller genuinly displays mid 50s, and perhaps my joke was unwarranted.

Nice ride.

Back