• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

2008 AR 230 Cockpit Carpet $175

kplarose

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Up for sale is a very lightly used set up cockpit carpet for a 2008 AR 230. I has only been used a few times and is in excellent condition. It has never been left in the boat and has been stored inside my house when not in use. I asking $175 plus the actual shipping cost to your location. Feel free to ask any questions. 20140417_152817.jpg 20140417_152806.jpg 20140417_152803.jpg

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@kplarose ... are all the snaps in good shape as in not pulling through the carpet?? I would be really interested in this seeing how we have the same boat minus the tower.

kplarose

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jim,

All of the snaps are in 100% good shape. No pulls, tears, fading, or rips in the carpet.

Thanks,
Ken

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ken, if Jim does not take it I will definitely take it off your hands.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@andy07sx230ho ... go ahead Andy, I'm headed for Florida and can't do anything until I get back. Mine is in good shape, just some of the snaps aren't so great.