• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2008 mfi galvanized 23 foot trailer for sale

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2008 mfi trailer that I am replacing with an aluminum trailer. The mfi trailer is stock and came with a 230. It pulls good but needs work. All I have done was weld the bow stop. It actually has the stock bias ply tires on it. ( first owner did not trailer much).
The marina where I am getting my trailer may said they would take it but if some of my fellow JetBoaters.net peeps want it I would rather sell to them. No idea about money... Make offer... I live in central nc.

Dieselpwr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What type of work does it need? Was it used in Salt or fresh water? Any pics?

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If I was about 1000 miles closer to you I'd be all over it!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Dieselpwr it needs a whole rework... Nothing structural but it needs tires... Two bunks have weak spots so they will need to be changed... Some of the lights don't work... The brakes work but I am not sure they work at 100 percent.... It pulls well for a 2008 with the original bias ply tires on it but I just wanted something nicer..

Dieselpwr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What did you replace it with? I'm debating fixing my 05 mfi, or buying new. Or used in good shape

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I replaced it with a ez loader aluminum trailer... It was 2900 for me cause the messed up my first one...

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If anyone is interested in purchasing this trailer "refreshed" (stoltz roller, new radials, new LED lights, wiring, etc...), get in touch with me. I've been tossing around the idea of picking it up as a rainy day project, but would love to have a buyer lined up in a finished product before I commit.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a friend that is going to list it on Craigslist if no one here wants it... it will be a bit more on criagslist

Dieselpwr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How much you looking for?

Dieselpwr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Tempting. Bit of a hike from NJ. Are the axles, brakes in decent shape? Any pics?

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Tempting. Bit of a hike from NJ. Are the axles, brakes in decent shape? Any pics?
This is a low mileage trailer.. the boat is a 2008... it was place on an in door storage rack in 2009 and never touched again until I bough it. The trailer still has the original bias ply tires on it. They are crap but still... the trailer was parked out in the weather and neglected a bit.. the brakes work but the passenger side doesn't work as well as the driver side for some reason. It pulls straight and the hubs do not get hot after an hour of highway speed but I have never taken the bearings out to check or repack. It's basically a stock 2008 trailer. Two bucks have weak spots but they have new carpet... not rotten all the way through. I welded the bow stop post and there is a new winch strap on it... it pulls straight but it does need some attention.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok last change jetboaters.net... it is sitting in my front yard so I need to get it gone... it's going on craigslist tomorrow....

Dieselpwr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where in NC you located?