• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2008 sx230 bimini "extension" $50

Jon Gottschalk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So there it is....5 times the shade and fit right in with tower bimini. 4 feet of shade in the water. Was going to buy a real extension but $180 and mounting points etc....thought about throwing umbrella at it and bought $15 one from walmart....too small so knee jerked and bought 10' one. Loved it and can hang out in back in water under tons of shade

Attachments

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Where do you store it while underway?
Pull it behind the boat. That thing looks HUGE! Bet it works great.

Jon Gottschalk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Fits easily in ski locker. I may find a storage bag for it but take 2 minutes to get out and set up, easier that putting bimini extension on. I also use a black fun noodle to secure it table let pipe to keep it from moving and can also move boat around islands at low speed with it up. I do ofcourse take it down for cruising and can also go up to 45 with the wake tower bimini....