• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2009 yamaha 232 limited for sale. Stuart FL (Price Drop)

GNX231

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Are you ready to experience the ultimate thrill of jet boating? Look no further than this 2009 Yamaha 232 limited jet boat! With its sleek design and powerful engines, this boat will give you the ride of a lifetime.

This boat has been well-maintained and cared for by its second owner. Both jet pumps were rebuilt last year with brand new factory Yamaha wear rings and impellers. And, as of 01/01/2023, both batteries have been replaced.

This boat comes with some great additions, including two rod holders in the back, Sea-deck on the rear swim platform, and thrust vectors for improved handling. Plus, with the newly installed hatch locks and LED bow light, you'll have peace of mind and added safety on the water.

While this boat has been used mostly for hanging out on the sand bar with the kids, it's time for it to find a new home. The carpet may be long gone, but the small toilet that came with the boat is still in great condition and can be yours.

This boat is sitting on a factory Shorelander trailer from a 2014 boat that the previous owner swapped. And, with two throttle cables and two forward and reverse cables installed just two years ago, this boat is ready to hit the water.

The port engine has 305 hours and the starboard engine has 302 hours, making this boat a steal at just $29,500.00 O/BO. Don't wait to make your boating dreams a reality - contact me now to take this 2009 Yamaha 232 limited jet boat for a spin!

Attachments

Last edited:

GNX231

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
This boat is up with a broker I'm flexible.. If sold on my own I won't have to pay commision so even more so....

GNX231

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Price Dropped to $29,500.00