• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2010 212X Stereo

miketke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know offhand what model of Aquatic AV head unit is installed in the 2010 212x? I need to order a replacement iPod cable, but their online store says it is only compatible with the 3 series. Also, if anyone replaced their head unit and has the original iPod cable I'd be willing to pay for it!

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nice looking boat. Looks kinda like mine :) @Jump Right In may be replacing his radio soon. I'll probably replace mine next spring with a Fusion 600 or similar. I don't know offhand the answer to your question though.

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Mine came with an Aquatic also. Have you tried to take the cable out? I'm guessing it probably just has a USB on the other end of it.

miketke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine came with an Aquatic also. Have you tried to take the cable out? I'm guessing it probably just has a USB on the other end of it.
Haven't pulled it yet, broke it on the way home on Monday. The one from the site has some strange looking, maybe proprietary end on it. I was going to order that one but not sure if mine is a "3 series" head unit or not.
http://www.aquaticav.com/store/aq-extip-1-ipod-cable

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Kind of looks like the old S video connectors doesn't it.

Jump Right In

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey @miketke - yes, Derick is correct, I am on the verge of replacing my deck. My cable works fine although I do know there was a cut in the outer white wrap, but nothing that affected the wire in anyway. I did order the Fusion ip700i and UPS is to deliver it tomorrow. PM me for details if you want the cable. I was snooping behind the deck the other day and noticed the "7 pin round connector" as I was hoping it may have just been a USB plug that would have allowed me to swap it for my lightning cable... no such luck!