• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains 2010 242 Limited S - Carpet - best offer, pickup only <PA>

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bought my boat 1 year ago, with less than 40 hours on it. I put another 70 on it last season, but the carpet seems to be in decent shape. Could probable use a good deep power washing. I replaced it with Seadek and have no use for it anymore. Any reasonable offer will be accepted, and I have no interest in shipping it. Located in PA, just north of Philly.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
AR 240 owners check this out. I put the limited s Berber carpet in my boat and love it. A perfect match for the gray interiors. I would snag this if you are local and want an easy awesome looking upgrade.

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks @jawsf16
I didnt realize there was such a difference in carpet between the two models.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had an sx230 before the 242, the sx had standard/non Berber carpet which was noticably thinner and less cushiony (not sure this is a word). The Berber carpet kit has a $200 to $300 price premium over the non Berber kit which itself is not inexpensive. I'm surprised no one has jumped on this yet.

Here are some pics of a piece from my 2010 242 to show what color it is.

Attachments

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I can take some pictures Monday. Tomorrow looks like all rain.

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I apologize. Its been raining non-stop here. The weekend looks ok. I will take pic Saturday.

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
any reasonable offer. They are not being used, just taking up space in my dock box and whatever I get for them offsets the cost of the Seadek.

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bump.

Any, any, any reasonable off and come take these. Need to go, and I'd rather not put them in the trash.