• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2010 MFI Brake Light Lens

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Cracked my tail light lens on my 2010 MFI trailer and can't seem to find a part number on it. Does anyone know it?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I can't help you with a part number but I replaced the standard lights on my trailer with drop in replacement LEDs from Walmart (I think they are Attwood branded) for around $60, includes a pair of lights and a four pin wiring harness.

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Mine has the LEDs. Hoping to just find the lens. May have to take out off and check for part numbers.

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Mfi put LEDs on there trailers from the factory ?
This is what is left of the factory light. The replacement I found worked perfectly. Swapping it out was super easy once I got the connectors out of the frame. The odd thing is the lights are waterproof but the connectors don't seem to be.

WP_20150721_001.jpg

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
This is what is left of the factory light. The replacement I found worked perfectly. Swapping it out was super easy once I got the connectors out of the frame. The odd thing is the lights are waterproof but the connectors don't seem to be.

View attachment 25991
Hmmmm I thought mine were not led ... What year boat and trailer ? Makes sense led water proof Lihta but not connectors lol

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2010 on both. It is the black painted trailer.

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok I have a 11 I will have to take a look , are the lenses removable ?
No, the LED units are sealed / not serviceable. That said, I bet the lights outlast the MFI trailer. :)

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length