• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2010 SX240 - Black - For Sale - GA/SC

Ryan Cassidy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great Yamaha SX240 for sale - Located on Lake Hartwell in SC (or General GA/SC area), I live in Atlanta and can bring the boat there if thats easier.

Condition of Boat:
I will buff and wax the boat before being sold (if my leg allows) so it will be shinny and new otherwise I'll pay to have it done for the owner. It does have a couple minor rub marks from skii's etc, but they will all easily buff out so no issues there. Everything works as you would expect of a new boat even. I will replace Bimini Top (discolored and not in perfect shape). Only thing missing from stock setup is the Cooler, I never got it with my purchase.

Notes:
About 170hrs on both Engines
ALWAYS kept on a lift (never left in the water overnight)
Zero issues with boat since new. I mean NOTHING. has never been to the dealer and I have never had to put any work or $$ into it other than regular maintenence.
Always Run Mobile 1 synthetic with Mobil 1 Filter. Changed yearly
Has Original Carpet
All Manuals included
Trailer is great shape. New Bunk Boards and Carpet - Note Trailer has been rarely used.
Bow filler cushion does have a minor mark on it, but its not really noticeable
Two New Batteries as of July 2015 (originals lasted 5 years)
Always cleaned with Boat Bling products

Extras:
Updated Stereo System with 2 Amp, Polk Sub, and 6 Polk DB651's. All installed this year
Push Button Start
Duel Fuel/Water Filters (installed before boat ever went in the water)
Magnets in oil filters (just in case, never had them pick anything up)
Iridium Spark Plugs. Ran them from day one. Changed June of 2015 (normally run for 2-3 seasons)
Shut Off Valves on both motors just in case (never used them)
Perfect Pass installed on both Motors
Porti Potti Installed
Gladiator Rear View Mirror
Jet Boat Pilot Tru- Lock 2's
Jet Boat Pilot Rear Seat Cushions
Jet Boat Pilot Thrust Vector XL's
Throttle Sync installed
Dual Battery Setup w/ Battery containers and Battery Tender Charger
Yamaha Paddles, and Chrome Fuel Cap
Yamaha Anchor
Hydroturf on transom step and bow step
Push button Bimini Latch
Sound Deadening throughout
Two Fire Extinguishers

Pictures : https://goo.gl/photos/o42nGCspRrWWitwx7

I will answer any questions you have and be of any service I can. I'll miss this boat as she has been nothing but PERFECT to me and my family since day 1.

Please PM or email me and I can get you my phone number if you have any questions.

Asking $33,000 OBO. NADA has it between $33k and $38k best I can tell.

Last edited:

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Sorry for your troubles. I hope it works out for you. Perhaps another member in your area could assist with getting some pics for you. Good Luck!