• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2010 Wake 210 error code on sync engines

Diamondwatercraft

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Has anyone had any issues on the sync feature?

Anyone know these fault codes and what the cause would be? U16B4_ECU

Hugh S.

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Has anyone had any issues on the sync feature?

Anyone know these fault codes and what the cause would be? U16B4_ECU
Hey Diamond, I do not know about the error code, but wanted to follow up to see if you had figured out the code and, specifically, where you figured out the solution. The reason I ask is I am about to purchase a 210 Wake and would like to learn as much as I can about the boat itself and the most useful resources for it. Any advice? Cheers!