• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2010 Yamaha SX240 (SOLD)

Nous Defions

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This boat is no longer available. For the folks who don't read the heading, maybe if you read this you can comprehend better. 2010 SX240 HO with 120 hours. Partial Sea Dek mat installed and full deck carpeting. Thrust vector steering, Kenwood satellite stereo set up with wrap around speakers, NoCo on board dual battery charger. Twin 1.8L Yamaha HO engines, always flushed and well maintained. Recently serviced intermediate shaft bearings and housings. Recently replaced steering cables. Boat runs amazing, can cruise 50 MPH, interior looks like new. Throttle sync, LED lighting inside, docking lights and underwater lights. Blue Sea Systems electrical switch. Keel Shield bottom protector, and Kill Mat sound insulation. Deluxe Yamaha cover, cushions in new condition, galvanized trailer has new tires, suspension leaf springs, brakes and surge brake components. High density polyethene Surfix trailer pads. USCG equipment included. Lots of other small upgrades as well. Needs nothing, ready to boat to the Bahamas today! Great deal at $28,000. Sold! Not available anymore.

Last edited:

Nous Defions

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What's great about this boat is even if you have six pax aboard, the boat handles very predictably and really does not effect the speed.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Your location may help, unless I missed it. Folks factor in drive time to over all cost.

Nous Defions

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Biff, your kidding right? Folks you really have to pay attention when you are reading. Biff, go back to the very beginning and start over. Unless you want me to put my actual address the town and state will have to do. Serious inquiries will ask for more info.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Biff, your kidding right? Folks you really have to pay attention when you are reading. Biff, go back to the very beginning and start over. Unless you want me to put my actual address the town and state will have to do. Serious inquiries will ask for more info.
Not kidding at all, never noticed the title. Sorry. Most of us have our location posted in our profile to the left, so we look there first and then the body of the for sale ad. Never expected to see it in the title.

Good luck with your sale.