• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2011 SX210 (w/ Tower) $22,000 Central IL

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
BigAbe suffers from VVS. lol

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Lol!!! And here I thought I was doing good not falling on my face getting on and off the boat (using a 5 gal can as a step stool) while holding my phone. I had no idea there was so much involved. Lol

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Lol!!! And here I thought I was doing good not falling on my face getting on and off the boat (using a 5 gal can as a step stool) while holding my phone. I had no idea there was so much involved. Lol
Abe, you did great, in fact, you helped me start a new PSA thread. Love the boat by the way.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
First attempt at a walk around video, too.

Just watched it... geez didn’t realize I got such good shots of all my other mess in the shed. Lol

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well, went ahead and traded her in.

Closed on a ‘19 Blue 242X today! Boat was covered outside and pouring rain outside, so no pic standing next to it. Picking it up on April 17. Can’t wait!! Family and I are super excited.

Just started an Amazon cart of necessary mods, of course. Highest on the list is 12v air inflator. I installed that in the 210 and loved it. 2nd on the mod list is swim deck ballast bag and necessary changes to upgrade my wake wedge since the tie downs are different between boats.