• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2011 sx240 wiring diagram

TinyTony

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello all! I was trying to find a wiring diagram for behind the gauges on the boat. I'm trying to track down a transducer issue. That being the gauges dont even register there is one there. It's the factory Airmair, and I just was trying to see if it's anything simple that may be disconnected.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you have the factory Service manual? I would recommend downloading if possible. The file is 40MB, so email is usually out of the question. I can capture pages though in the meantime.

Attachments

TinyTony

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I dont have a service manual for it. I bought the boat second hand in March, and havent purchased one for it.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
gotta way to file share? it's a 40MB PDF. let me know.

TinyTony

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a Google drive account is the only type of file sharing that I have.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's how I got it in the first place. It's still in my google drive. DM me your google email address, or post it here and I will share it with you