• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2012-2019 SX190 Sea Deck Owners with Optional Bow Mats.

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I contacted Will at JBP about doing the top rails which are not available yet. He said he needed template so I got to work
Made a template out of paper to send him but then found piece of HT I had left over from my ski. Really get to see what it will look like.
It will complement the other two bow mats available I think and covers vulnerable area from dock scratches and will give another area on bow to step on/off with out slipping.

I hope to have set made in the next few weeks along with the front/mid bow mat to make a complete kit. Will post pictures once on. Hopefully there will be interest and he will make it available to anyone wanting to do the top rails for their SX190 from 2012-2019

121246-42cf9452e9003bf95c943858679a6055.jpg

download.jpg

download-1.jpg