• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2012 242 limited anchor locker

jpuma

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
anyone know what anchor will fit in the 2012 242 limited anchor locker?

I have a 2012 242 Limited S. This is what JetBoatPilot recommended. It fits perfectly. It’s not listed as fitting the 242 though.?‍♂️

Attachments

• 76824A6B-CDBF-43F7-A98D-B02036F6AF55.png
    76824A6B-CDBF-43F7-A98D-B02036F6AF55.png
    509 KB · Views: 23
it is made for a smaller boat? do you have any issues with it holding your boat? Where do you boat?
I am in the bay of NJ

it is made for a smaller boat? do you have any issues with it holding your boat? Where do you boat?
I am in the bay of NJ
What I liked about it (abd the reason I got it) is it fits in the anchor locker brackets. It was considerably smaller than what I was using though. However, it always worked like a charm. I am mostly in the Ohio river with a strong current. Works good in a lake as well. (Maybe too good. I had to cut my rope with it so now I’m back to the bigger anchor.) Anyway, I would recommend contacting the folks at JetBoatPilot for a second opinion and peace of mind begmfire purchasing. Maybe others will chime in too. Here’s the link to the anchor.

Back