• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2012 AR210 CA

mgmfrp

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2012 AR210

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuck Water

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow....$36k was the base MSRP when the boat was new in 2012. Who said boats were bad investments....?

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's messed up, but good on you. There is a 2012 212x for sale in our region for $25K.

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's messed up, but good on you. There is a 2012 212x for sale in our region for $25K.
That seems about right price wise. I’d expect an ar or sx to be around two years old at 36k

Shuck Water

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I saw someone who claimed on FB that they sold their 2012 242 LS for $42K. Not sure if true, but anything is possible right now.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The facebook Yamaha forums are chuck full of 1-3 year old boats now. All at ungodly prices, but it's obvious that the 2021's have gotten some attention. Once the flock of one season owners start liquidating, the market will burst for sure

mgmfrp

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yah, I know i was shooting for the sky, but my boat was clean and very well maintained. I actually had a multiple person bidding war when I sold it. It put me in a weird position. I had a original agreement at $36k, but no deposit. That person played some games, so I posted it back up for sale, and got 5 inquires within the first day and showed it twice the next day. One of the new people made an offer of $34k and I countered at $35k and accepted. Then the original guy came back at the $36k offer! I talked with the second party and he agreed to the $36k. It was crazy!! I'm wandering if I left money on the table!!