• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2012 AR240 Seadek Piece

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey all! I am in the middle of installing all my seadek and got this little piece and cant figure out where it should go. I checked the layout on JBP but it wasnt shown. Anyone know where it goes?

Attachments

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
How about on the captains console above the steering wheel/radio, or is it different on 12's from my 2010?

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Funny.....im not installing mine yet, but when I was laying them flat, I noticed this piece and was wondering the same thing.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That is exactly where it is intended to go. It is a bonus piece that we included since we had room on the sheet.

virgil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
hi any pics of your seadek kit installed

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I dont have any specifically showing the sadek but I can get some for you tomorrow.

virgil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length