• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2013 242 LS in DFW TX area for sale

rpm242LS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We are getting a bigger boat so will be selling our current one, awesome boat but wanted more room. Figured I'd see if any interest on here before letting the dealer take it.

242 LS 2013 with 344 hrs
Never been in salt water
Excellent condition, only a few very minor dings
Black hull with tan/white interior
New last year snap in carpet
Porta Potti included (never used)
JL tower speakers (with added 5 channel amp, new last year)
New starter battery and last year new house battery
ProMariner 2 bank charger - all you do is plug in your power and charges batteries
Thrust Vectors installed
Comes with many extras (two almost new tubes/tow ropes, ballast bags and wake plate etc)
Trailer in excellent condition, new tires last year, hubs all in great shape, never been in salt water
Always kept in enclosed storage
Always serviced every 50 hrs, cones checked yearly and serviced as needed (Impellers in perfect shape)

Asking $37000 OBO

If interested PM me with an offer/questions. All the photos I have at the moment, I'll take/put up more photos when the weather gets better (after this week)

Attachments

Last edited:

rpm242LS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Had an offer but not sure I'm willing to go that low, willing to reduce it to $35000 if any other interest.

rpm242LS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It is, I have not advertised anywhere else just yet because I'm waiting to hear what my build date for the new boat will be.

chester2008

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I sent you a PM with my phone number, feel free to give me a call.