• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2013 AR 192

xoverdose

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_0568.JPG IMG_0569.JPG IMG_1086.JPG IMG_1276.JPG IMG_1834.PNG IMG_3505.JPG IMG_3506.JPG IMG_3509.JPG IMG_3510.JPG IMG_3513.JPG IMG_3516.JPG IMG_3523.JPG IMG_3525.JPG IMG_3532.JPG 2013 Yamaha AR 192. Only used in freshwater and professionally cleaned at the end of every season. Has around 60 hours on it and I have never had any issue with it. The only after market part on it are cobra jets.
$25,000

Includes everything that I have with it, including:
Premium Mooring Cover
Shipping cover
2 tubes
2 wake boards
1 kneeboard
Ropes
Anchor
Grill
Life jackets
Wakeboard Rack

I'm sure I am forgetting a few things but thats all the major stuff

Last edited:

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got pictures?

xoverdose

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Comes with a painted shore lander trailer. I will get some pictures up here in just a bit!

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think you can see the trailer in the picture you act like if your going to purchase the boat.

xoverdose

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
me ? definitely not. But in the beginning he did not have any pictures up, so I wanted to make sure that his "for sale" ad is more complete.
I didn't have any pics up when I first posted as you stated. For some reason I was having trouble getting them to pop up. All set now though!

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Buddy I don't need your Tower and I want it I'll buy it okay this one thing about getting ripped off and purchasing something at a reasonable price and if you want to gossip and start going back and forth that's why they make Facebook and Instagram for okay this ain't the place to be talkin crap online this is for men not for kids.