• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2013 AR210 for sale - Minnesota

Sold for 35000.00 USD

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have decided to move into a wake boat so looking to sell the 2013 AR210 that we currently have, asking $35K.

I'm posting it here in hopes to sell to another forum member, so reach out if you or someone else you know might be interested. I'll be posting it in more places as it gets closer to spring. It's currently winterized and stored (indoors) for the winter in MN so it'll be a couple more months before it comes back out. Whoever ends up buying, I will make sure it's ready to hit the water before the season starts.

Below are the details/upgrades.
  • 2013 Yamaha AR210
  • Twin 1.1L engines, 220 hp combined, ~48 MPH top speed
  • Approx. 325 engine hours (will verify hours when out of storage)
  • Dual axle trailer with swing-away tongue, spare tire, and Boat Buckle ratchet tie-downs
Upgrade/accessories list:
  • Hydrophase Ridesteady system (GPS cruise control)
  • Full SeaDek flooring (replaced snap-in factory carpet) from JetBoatPilot
  • Garmin 43cv fish-finder/navigation
  • Thrust Vector steering fins (for slow speed handling) from JetBoatPilot
  • New bimini and cover in 2022 (used only once so far!)
  • Upgraded stereo:
    • 6 - 6.5" Polk audio speakers
    • Wet Sounds Stealth 10 SURGE tower mounted sound bar (note: attached pic was before this was installed)
    • 6 channel MBQuart amp
    • Individual volume controls (in-boat/tower)
  • Dual Battery with Noco Genius on-board charger
  • Double surfboard tower rack with swivel (also, not shown in pics)
  • Stainless steel cup holders (originals were plastic)
  • Straight Line Sumo ballast bags (2 bags - 800 lb and 675 lb)
  • Straight Line Sumo Max Flow ballast pump (12v)
  • Two covers:
    • Deluxe Premium Mooring cover (black cover)
    • Shipping cover (came with the boat when new)

AR210 - 1.jpg20210912_094218.jpgAR210 - 2.jpgAR210 - 3.jpg

Last edited:

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bumping this up as its likely coming out this week, let me know if there is any interest.