• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2013 AR250 screen options

Southerntide

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fellow people, I own a 23 AR250 and taking this thing out in Florida is great, until I have to read the screen… I flat out can’t see it. What options do I have to upgrade to a bigger monitor? I can’t find anything on YouTube or internet

thedon

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m going to add a stereo to mine so that will not be displayed on the connect screen. Other than that i dont know what you could do

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fellow people, I own a 23 AR250 and taking this thing out in Florida is great, until I have to read the screen… I flat out can’t see it. What options do I have to upgrade to a bigger monitor? I can’t find anything on YouTube or internet
I believe what you have is all that is available for the AR250.

Corsair21111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
252S or above.

Not trying to be a smart ass but I don’t believe there are any other options. Perhaps you could purchase a 12.3 OEM cluster from the 252 series and swap it in. It may be that easy but most likely it’s not and could require different wiring harnesses since that system has lot more built in controls then the base 7” AR250 unit.

My 23’ AR220 has the little shitty 5” screen but with the brightness turned all the way up during the day time I can usually see it well enough. It’s not amazing but at the price point it’s what I have to settle for.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not high tech by any definition but these used to work for me when I flew drones/quadcopters whose images were displayed on an iPad mounted to the remote control. IMG_4496.png

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
You can check my build thread "Nice Aft", I build something to house the 12.3 and a Garmin 9" screen. I am working to get this available for sale, but it still is going to be some time.