• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

SOLD 2013 Kawaski Ultra LX and 2012 Sea Doo GTI 130 $11,900 **sold**

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well I hate to let my babies go but they just are not going to get used for the next few years so I would rather see them move on to a new home then sit in my garage and I will buy new ones when I will get a shot to use them more. Up for sale is a great pair of skis a 2013 Kawasaki Ultra LX and a 2012 Sea Doo GTI 130. Both Skis have aprox 70 hours on them and both have been garage kept. They will come on a 2013 Triton Double aluminum trailer. Service has been kept up on both the Sea Doo did have the carbon seal replaced last year as well. Both run great start right up every time no issues. Several members on here have been on these skis and all enjoyed them with no issues. Overall the Kawasaki almost still looks new the Sea Doo has a few minor scuffs on the rub rails. This is a steal and probably wont last long. If you have any questions let me know I do have these posted in several venues. I will split the Kawasaki for $6500 and the Sea Doo for $5500 but will come on a 2014 single Road King aluminium trailer double trailer can be had for $500 more. I'm pretty firm on the price but search around and you will see my price is more then fair.

image1.JPG image1.PNG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG

I can confirm the Kawasaki is a nice ride, I haven't rode the Sea Doo but have all the confidence it is also nice.

Where are you in S.C.? Ill put the word out to some friends here in Augusta Ga.

Where are you in S.C.? Ill put the word out to some friends here in Augusta Ga.

Yes I'm located in Myrtle Beach but with enough notice could bring them to my lake house on Lake Murray in Columbia, SC.

Well I knew it would be fast. Sale is now pending. Someone came to look at them yesterday and just called back and said they are coming to get them Tuesday will update then.

Not surprising. Great price. Grats on the quick sale homey

Steal.. they are easily worth $12/13k right now..

well I made the mistake of taking them out this evening before the buyer showed up and immediately regretted the decision to sell lol. In the end I did let the buyer buy one but decided to keep the other one more season. He was very cool and really only wanted one anyways he said.

Back