• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2013 Yamaha 212x Tower Racks

LonestarSarge

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’m hoping y’all might help me figure what brand or where I can find the racks I currently have on my 2013 212x. They are fixed to the tower itself. No mount or bracket connecting the two actual racks. They just bolt to the tower. Both sides are double wakeboard mounts and I need the wider gap for the wakesurfer. I would like to try and find the matching brand but in a double wakesurf mount. Any help is greatly appreciated!3FDC2BEA-CC5F-4F0C-85BF-78693D6D0E7D.pngFAD07689-4045-4742-A1ED-C09A26BC2184.png

Modifier

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have the same tower as you ('14 212x). The actual forks should be a pretty universal fit. I just ordered a "cheap" set off of Ebay and will remove the forks from the tubular mount they come with and mount them to my tower. I'll receive them on Fri and can let you know if they indeed fit. My current rack forks are too small and useless right now with what we have.

LonestarSarge

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have the same tower as you ('14 212x). The actual forks should be a pretty universal fit. I just ordered a "cheap" set off of Ebay and will remove the forks from the tubular mount they come with and mount them to my tower. I'll receive them on Fri and can let you know if they indeed fit. My current rack forks are too small and useless right now with what we have.
That would be awesome. I assumed that would be the case but wasn’t sure if someone had anything better out there. Appreciate the info and look forward to hearing back from you.

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yep, most generic forks will fit, so you can pick from a lot of options. I posted info here when I did the same a while ago.

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

LonestarSarge

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Appreciate the info. I’ll be looking to purchase something this weekend and I’ll post some new photos and I do. Thanks again.

Modifier

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just wanted to update this thread. Shipment of my racks went to the wrong state and had to be redirected. No big deal...they arrived Sat in time for our outing. Got on the water and while the kids swam, I thought I would install these. The bolt holes not only were coated in powdercoat/paint/whatever which prevented the bolts threading easily but they were off. I couldn't get the bolts in! Not happy. Came home, cleaned out the threads, bought some longer bolts so I could angle them in somewhat and still can't get them to thread properly. Not wanting to drill the holes of the tower larger, I am going to have to come up with something else. Grrr. Once again it pays to buy quality and not save a buck on Ebay. Not sure if seller will take returns, but just in case I just want to warn others...DO NOT buy from usadirectsupply as they are not quality. They were listed as TCMT Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Rack Black Fit Vertical/Horizontal/Slant Tube US. Pic from listing below.

Attachments

Top Bottom