• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2013 yamaha ar190 Sacramento CA

Jaimevasr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Selling 2013 yamaha ar190

Please read full description.

I am selling our 2013 yamaha ar190 for $11,000 valued over $26,000

We unfortunately rented out our boat and the bilge pump was left off. Water got into the engine compartment and the engine hydrolocked. We are finalizing the paperwork with the insurance so they will be totalling out. The boat will now have a salvage title but is in really good shape.

This boat would need a new engine, I have found some local fairly inexpensive, however I think it's time to move on and get a different style boat. The family is getting bigger.

I would sell the boat with a salvage title no leans. I could also give you the contacts of the engines available.

Serviced every year at tracy motor sports.

This boat was fun, fast and great, it comes with the following features

*This is a jet boat so no trimming or lifting the outboard required.

*10 people 1200lb carring cap.

*no wake mode

*wake tower

*Bimini top

*custom cover

*trailer new tires

*spare tire/rim

*easy to drive

*swim platform

*previous engine yamaha 1.8 high output 180 hp

Added

*thrust vector for low speed steering

*lateral thruster for reverse steering

*swim platform RGB lights

*cabin lights

*front side and rear flood lights

*usb power socket supply with switches

*bluetooth stereo

*speaker amplifier

*sub amplifier

*i could sell also with towables and accessories.

Buying this boat and either rebuilding engine or swapping out motor will be a good boat for less than market value.

I am open to best offers and or trades.

Jaime

Attachments