• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2013 Yamaha FZS for sale 20hrs $13,500 obo

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
--2013 Yamaha FZS Waverunner for sale
--Blue Color
--3 seater
--About 20 Hours (At least 95% of which were with a 1 yr onboard going 3mph around the lagoons )
--Brand New Load Rite Trailor (125ish total miles, maybe a few more, maybe less)
--EXTENDED WARRANTY until APRIL 2018 !!!!!
--3 Life vests
--Yamaha OEM Waverunner Cover & Whatever else I have for it !!
--Currently Winterized
--Last summer it was kept on a EZ DOCK Max Port Entry I version. Never was in salt water over night
--Always flushed out and washed off with water & Salt Away
--ZERO issues and is in MINT Condition
--Just Bought a 2013 212X So I will probably never use the waverunner, thus the sale.

$13500 O/B/O/

Last edited:

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What are you asking? I know a friend in the market but don't think he can afford such a new one. Do you have any pictures?

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

TechRider

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Need price and pics.

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Pictures to come when I get a chance this weekend. Currently working today, tomorrow and Sunday 7a-7p.

Rigger

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'd post a price to possibly get more interest.

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Was looking at possibly getting one of these bad boys next summer. Good luck with the sale

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yeah man this thing is bad ass. Sitting in my garage winterized. Not many hits yet. Maybe the warm weather will spark some interest.

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Many moons ago, I owned a business specializing in buying and sell used ATV's and parts. I ran an ad (this is before the Internet was as we know it today) that said "Wanted: 3 and 4 wheelers; any make, model or condition. Cash paid on the spot". I would receive multiple calls a day and make offers that were low because as I explained to them, I was a wholesaler and going to fix it up and resell it or part it out. Inevitably they would be insulted by my offer. In more cases than not, they would call back within a day or two and say "the wife says I have to let it go.....come and get it". They called me, so I did not consider it low balling, but I learned a lot of lessons in that business and one of which is that the worse thing someone can say is no to any offer. Many people are selling to make room for the new baby, make the rent payment or to get some reprieve from the bill collectors. Just part of the deal when you put something up for sale. You have a great machine there and we are coming into peak season. I am sure if it is priced right, it will move quickly. Good luck......

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I have to disagree to the thought " The worst thing someone can so no to any offer." You are correct in the sense that some individuals are in a financial hardship and need to get rid of the specific item asap. I however, luckily am not in that situation. So saying no to an offer is not that bad of a thing.

I would rather have the ski sit in my garage until I feel like using it, whether this summer or 3 summers from now, then knowing that I got hustled. That's just my type A mentality.

Plus when my daughter is 18yrs old (16yrs from now) its a Yamaha so all I would have to do is charge the battery and start the ski up !!

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK. $8,100..

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
;)

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
$8,200:winkingthumbsup"

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You're in a tough position. You're selling a vehicle just one year old. To you it's still brand new and you don't want to take the depreciation hit. To a buyer it's used and they have to decide if it's worth saving just a couple hundred dollars for used instead of buying new.

You're better off listing this on craigslist than on a forum if you want to recoup as much money as you can. Best of luck with your sale.

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You're better off listing this on craigslist than on a forum if you want to recoup as much money as you can. Best of luck with your sale.
Especially with this bunch. Lol
$8201.50