• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2014 212x Factory wake board racks....

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The factory “ Bungee straps” for holding in boards is gone, I imagine some have replaced theirs by now, what did you use? Got any pics? Any links? I imagine there is something out there that is cheaper and better than the oem stuff.

Thanks All.

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I replaced mine (2008 212X, assume similar) with bungee strap (1/4" shock cord from Amazon), zip tied the ends and covered zip ties with electrical heat shrink.

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good idea with the heat shrink!!
Thanks for the response!

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No worries, good luck. Be sure to slide the heat shrink tube over the bungee before the zip tie, a little harder afterward. :)

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Here it is. Not to bad to do, we have “ Heavy heavy duty heat shrink” at work, I may snag some for added “ Stretch protection on the “ Grab Part”.
Thanks again for the Idea!!!20733196-4489-4C4D-A920-2CA9655565F1.jpeg