• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2014-212X. With wake wedge vid

Looks good fellas, great job! !

Thanks for sharing this all with us...

Surely there has to be more videos/pictures of the setup/wake than just the one video from a chase boat!?! Let's see some more pics/videos!

I am working on it....I was a little jet lagged and I wanted to spend some time with my kids and wife before I went to bed last night.

@bobbie ...... tell Morgan that I have a really good gopro of one of her runs!!!!

Sweet vid !!! Thanks Bobbie !!!!

The superman trick!!!!! works wonders!!!

Ski locker seems too far forward unless you already have a lot of weight in the back half of the boat. I'd think a full under-seat bag and one on the seat would do the trick to get some list, though.

Here are a couple of videos from the tower!!

That is a dry suit.....63 degree water temps when we were surfing.

Yikes, that is dedication

That looks great! Every surfer needs a Wedge.
Bobbie, what drysuit do you use? Do you use boots and gloves? If so, are they effective? Our river is around 70 degrees right now and I refuse to get in. I'm looking for a solution.

i use a o'neill boost i got from active water sports in beaverton, or. free shipping. wakemakers has it on sale also right now. i used neoprene booties and gloves but ended up taking those off because they were more trouble than they were worth. our water temp was 63 degrees...so at 70 you would be very comfortable (maybe a little hot) in a drysuit. @buckbuck

ummm...yea...maybe. I get a bit whiney below 85 degree water.
Your boat is beautiful. Great picture of you Mark and Jerry.

Back