• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2014 242 Limited S for sale Texoma area

Mid life crisis

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Selling our 2014 242 Limited S.

$44,000

Here’s some info on the 242.

140 hours(I’ll get a picture next time I’m at the boat)
Full sea dek throughout boat
New batteries
NOCO dual bank battery tender
Full JL Audio system with 2 10” woofers added
Jet Boat Pilot throttle sync
Cobra steering fins
Yamaha premium mooring cover
We have a ton of extra life jackets that I can let some pick through if they need any. Has 4 of the orange type II jackets.
Has the bow lounge cushions and the rear center cushion that always flies out, apparently.

Has some scuffs here and there. I can say all day long they happened from the previous owner but they are still there.

Boat has been awesome and if we didn’t just switch to an FSH I would keep the 242 till the props fell off.

Boat is located on the north said of Lake Texoma and is kept in storage 95% of the time.

If you’ve read this far, I’m open to any comments but if you posting pictures of crack pipes or laughing at price, etc, back it up with some info on why you think I am. If your brother’s cousin’s pet groomer just sold the same boat in Siberia for 1200 otter pelts, that doesn’t count for comparison.

Any other picture requests just let me know. I’ll get one of engine bay this next weekend.

Attachments