• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2014 242LS snap in carpet for sale

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

Cleaning out the ol' boating closet and forgot I still had my snap-in carpet. I removed it when I added the SeaDeck 2yrs ago. It's in great condition. Rubber backing is good and still grips nicely. All snaps are still attached and no rips.

It's from a 2014 242LS and is grey in color. We didnt use it every year so the wear and tear is minimal.

Let me know if you are interested. I can meet you 1/2 way if you are close to Newnan Ga (Sw Ga).

$125 OBO and would be willing to ship at buyers expense

EBdk0qBZQW6dhoZ31Js+HQ.jpg0EnFNuVGRFKeIIwKrvffSQ.jpgBoxJ7OOmSjq6SQ9jJDRjNg.jpg6h4E1E2KTzi%keAjCu9rQg.jpg

Sean

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you still have this? Do you know if it will fit a 2013 AR240?

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hey there @joshua.smith86,

I had to go look but I still have the carpets. I dont know if it would fit the AR240 but I dont see why it wouldn't. Same hull and design just a few different things to make it an LS.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey there @joshua.smith86,

I had to go look but I still have the carpets. I dont know if it would fit the AR240 but I dont see why it wouldn't. Same hull and design just a few different things to make it an LS.
I want the carpet, I'll send you a message.