• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2014 ar210 tachometer help

97dustang

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2014 AR210 and when I bought the boat the port tach didn’t work but the starboard did. Ran it for one season and now both tach’s have completely stopped working. I bought the service manual and it says to check the voltage at plug but none of the wiring diagrams show the pinning of the plugs on the back of the tach. Has anyone run into this, or can anyone help by sharing a wiring diagram for me?

thanks,
Dustin

Lajilaj57

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have the same issue with my 14 ar210. No port tachs available I’ve been waiting a year. Half way through last season I also got the n2k/comm error on my starboard tach. Wish I had an answer. I found a place in Florida that says they can fix but I’m hesitant in sending to them. Greg

Lajilaj57

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I e also researched that this all could be related to the ECU unit/display unit. This is located on the side of one of the engines. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Lajilaj57

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I sent my port tach to Dashboard instrument cluster in Miami two weeks ago. They called me yesterday and port tach is fixed. It had water damage. They replaced all the inside components. We shall see if the fix for 300 does the job!

Lajilaj57

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the ECU units on the side of both engines will cause the N2K/comm code on both tachs?