• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2014 Yamaha 242 Limited S in Maple Red ($39k O.K.)

Greg M

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wont let me edit the Title....

Located in Shawnee, Okla. $39,000

Ladies and Gentlemen... Ive got to sell my 2014 242 Limited S (maple red) FAST!!!!! It's in amazing shape, stored inside when not on the water! Has standard cover and upgraded tow cover, NoCo thru hull socket connected to Minn Kota dual bank charger, OceanLED 8 (blue), led lit cup holders, everything on its own switch, fuse, and relay, dual battery voltmeter, 150ish hours. Carpet and upholstery in perfect condition!!! New tires on the trailer. It even has a passenger side dual USB charger! I have to move this boat asap! $39k or make a reasonable offer!

Willing to deliver anywhere in the continental usa for .25 a mile.

Last edited:

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please put location and price in the title per forum guidelines. GLWTS

Greg M

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
the only know cosmetic defects..... the top side of the bow, the factory pinstripes (stickers) have sagged a touch. Starboard side rub rail by the stern has about 6 or 7 dings on the rub rail only! Stern, starboard side of lounge, rub rail has a whiskey ding, 100% me, on dry land, at 3 am, after being on the water til 230am. Backing into the drive, corner of garage, it was a nudge more than a hit! lol Otherwise, boat is clean. Engine compartment you could literally eat out of, its immaculate by anyone's standards! Carpet, no stains anywhere! Seats the same, no nick or tears or fading! Nylon washers in tower to reduce the squeak and giggle too! Spare never on the ground, due for trailer brake pads soon, new tires.

Greg M

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
sorry so late updating with pics, I have been swamped irl and every inquiry i got on facebook and uploaded there just flat out forgot to upload here. :/

Greg M

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
need to move this boat by the end of December... my loss your gain... ive been watching the market big time, $39 for this boat is very reasonable. You see listings for way higher, but we all know thats not what they are selling for. Make a reasonable offer, worst that can happen is I say no.