• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2014 Yamaha AR210 Greenville, NC **Reduced to $30K

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yeah I guess I should get @suke 's address to send him the finders fee. He graciously sent someone my way. Thanks @suke ! The buyer made a profile and contacted me through the forum, so thanks for having & maintaining a great forum. (Not sure if he wants called out or not so I won't mention buyers name, I'll leave that up to him.)

@Julian I keep going round and round about another boat. Too many choices and all very expensive. Unfortunately my 10year old son took the wind out of my sails this weekend. I asked him if he was going to miss the boat once it's gone, his response was, "No, I hate the boat". My Boattrader screen time has plummeted since that comment. I guess it's hard to enjoy life as a 10 year old with that huge silver spoon always blocking your view. I'm now thinking we may have a boat-free summer (with lots of hot yard work for the kids) and see if they change their minds on how to spend summer weekends. That is unless I can find a good deal on a Robalo 242ex. :p
No worries my man! I have no problem calling him out. :) I've known him for years. We worked at Cisco for a long time, before I defected last year. He bought my Ninja 636 many years back. I look forward to hopefully seeing your old boat out on the water. :)