• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2014 Yamaha Radios???

When you can stream iHEART radio for FREE from your phone ...........
Satellite radio is going away - the way of the dinnasour !

We pay $25 (ea) for every months in both land vehicles ......
But only because Barbie has to have Fox News ......... LOL !

Happy WIfe - Happy Boating life !
Boating ........ It's iHEART Radio all of the way.
And pre-recorded (2000 songs thks to a very large microSD card in my Galaxy S5) COUNTRY music !
Rock on ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Did you get the Rockford Fosgate to accompany your stock radio? Clarion?

Yes. 2013 Clarions didn't come with Bluetooth.
I also have 1 of those Bluetooth dongles that connects to the 3.5 jack that I tried first. Works pretty well, but it's a chargeable unit - and long days kills the charge.
The Rockford unit connects to the aux charger and also connects to the 3.5 jack, therefore never running out of juice.

When you can stream iHEART radio for FREE from your phone ...........
Satellite radio is going away - the way of the dinnasour !

We pay $25 (ea) for every months in both land vehicles ......
But only because Barbie has to have Fox News ......... LOL !

Happy WIfe - Happy Boating life !
Boating ........ It's iHEART Radio all of the way.
And pre-recorded (2000 songs thks to a very large microSD card in my Galaxy S5) COUNTRY music !
Rock on ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

My wife's new car came with free XM/Sirius satellite radio for the first 3 months. I absolutely hate it. Reception is always coming in and out - it's horrible. Needless to say - I won't be renewing the service. I truly don't know how they continue to survive.

@latitudeadjuster , that is a great day when you discover that you have Bluetooth capability. What a find

Xm/Sirius probably survives on Howard Stern. He had a big following at one point. Reception is annoying and the sound quality is poor compared to other sources other than non HD radio

@latitudeadjuster , that is a great day when you discover that you have Bluetooth capability. What a find

Xm/Sirius probably survives on Howard Stern. He had a big following at one point. Reception is annoying and the sound quality is poor compared to other sources other than non HD radio

That's one small step for a jet boaters, one giant leap for ME....lol.....I can feel the technology in my veins!!

If you don't mind would you tell me what the model number of the head unit on your 212 is. I'm looking to upgrade from the Clarion on my 210 which doesn't show me anything about Bluetooth in the owner's manual.

If you don't mind would you tell me what the model number of the head unit on your 212 is. I'm looking to upgrade from the Clarion on my 210 which doesn't show me anything about Bluetooth in the owner's manual.
CMD6 is my clarion.....if you have same Bluetooth....they are tricky, it should say it on the faceplate too.

Believe the 2014 was the first year they decided to add it from factory on the 212. If I'm not mistaken it's still an add in module they just included. So just picking up the CMD6 won't necessarily get you Bluetooth. This is from Clarion's site for the CMD6
"Bluetooth interface ready (with optional BLT373)"

Believe the 2014 was the first year they decided to add it from factory on the 212. If I'm not mistaken it's still an add in module they just included. So just picking up the CMD6 won't necessarily get you Bluetooth. This is from Clarion's site for the CMD6
"Bluetooth interface ready (with optional BLT373)"
I believe @Master-Spud is correct. I believe I read this as well. There is a link somewhere here that said Yamaha has the blue tooth adapter for $79. @Rigger might know specific one needed.

I hate my head unit my boat came with..reception BLOWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just discovered spotify radio on my Galaxy S6 and am hooked, hooking it up through usb to the HU sounds amazing

So the blue tooth adapter would go in the dash behind the head unit? Or would I have to remove the Head Unit and install something internally?

The model number of the unit would be great... My searching for BLT373 has been pretty fruitless so far and I can't seem to find the link to it in this thread. apologies if it is staring me in the face...

I just install XM in my boat this weekend. Why do you need the SCC1. You can just use the
SiriusXM SXV300v1 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit for Satellite Radio
For around 35 dollars.

I just install XM in my boat this weekend. Why do you need the SCC1. You can just use the
SiriusXM SXV300v1 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit for Satellite Radio
For around 35 dollars.
Can you verify you have a CMD6? I have a CMD6 in my '14 212X......

I have a 2014 sx210 with CMD8

yea it was random on who got what. That's why I said they installed a 10 year old radio in a '14 boat....smh....then scalping the SCC1's for $200....cheaper for me to buy a CMD8 and get xm unit you have....lol

Back