• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2014 Yamaha SX192

oakley24

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Finally picked up our new (to us) 2014 SX192 last weekend, and will finally launch next weekend at Seneca Lake in Ohio, where we have a seasonal camp site. I have spent a week getting to know the boat, and am itching to get it in the water. My neighbors laugh at me because every time they go outside, I'm on the boat in my driveway

Although I have boating experience with friends, this is is my first time being responsible for my own boat. Kinda scary, but I look forward to the challenge

Been trolling for info on the forum for weeks, but figured I should introduce myself and start participating. Look forward to learning more from the best information site, by far, that I could find on Yamaha boats. I have already taken advantage of a bunch of useful threads

Attachments

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Congrats! I think you'll love that boat......

I ordered the red version from a dealer back in 2014 and loved it. It was my second jet boat and we really enjoyed it. We sold it a couple years ago after buying a motorhome. My wife was very sad....

It's a small world. I had the boat in Pittsburgh as well and boated on the Ohio river near Bridgewater as well as Tygart Lake in WV and Raystown Lake.

We only spend the summer months in PA now and the rest of the time in Florida. I've been looking for another Yamaha jet to dock in southwest Florida but it has been next to impossible. We want a 275SD and there are none to be had in the southeast. I just found one in Rochester, NY and placed a deposit on it after someone else backed out.

It's a little scary given I haven't been in one before but as I said... I've had two jets so this will be my third... although a twin engine beast so that will be new as well!

The SX192 is a great boat. She'll get up to 50MPH and if you aren't WOT you can run all weekend on a tank of gas. I had zero issues with mine and was sorry to see her go.

Good luck and enjoy!

oakley24

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Congrats! I think you'll love that boat......

I ordered the red version from a dealer back in 2014 and loved it. It was my second jet boat and we really enjoyed it. We sold it a couple years ago after buying a motorhome. My wife was very sad....

It's a small world. I had the boat in Pittsburgh as well and boated on the Ohio river near Bridgewater as well as Tygart Lake in WV and Raystown Lake.

We only spend the summer months in PA now and the rest of the time in Florida. I've been looking for another Yamaha jet to dock in southwest Florida but it has been next to impossible. We want a 275SD and there are none to be had in the southeast. I just found one in Rochester, NY and placed a deposit on it after someone else backed out.

It's a little scary given I haven't been in one before but as I said... I've had two jets so this will be my third... although a twin engine beast so that will be new as well!

The SX192 is a great boat. She'll get up to 50MPH and if you aren't WOT you can run all weekend on a tank of gas. I had zero issues with mine and was sorry to see her go.

Good luck and enjoy!
Thanks Judge. and good luck with the 275SD, hope that purchase works out. It took months for us to finally get a boat, the Yamaha's where getting snatched up the day they came on the market