• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 212x head unit upgrade

Ryland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hello, I am lookin for a head unit upgrade on my '15 212x. looking for something that fits so I don't have to make any modifications. Any suggestions?

ShesCrafty

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just purchased the Clarion M606 for my 2015 212X, replacing the original CMD6. Check it out on Crutchfield (but seek best pricing elsewhere). It's on it's way... hoping to install this weekend... will allow dedicated channels for all 6 Polks and a small Kicker amped sub, but I will have to rewire the rear cabin and swim platform Polks.

Oh, and it's a direct fit replacement for your CMD6, right down to the screw holes and wired remote connection.