• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 242 bemini top question

jwells

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My office white top is stained and I have a bent bar so it doesn't sit right. I went to Yamaha to order a new one and the color of the 2016 ls top is a much better grey color than my off white 2015 color. Yamaha is telling me that the 2016 top will not fit my boat I'm just wandering why. I have measured it and compared them and I can't find a difference however the dealer said he called yamahave engineering and they say it won't work. Does anyone know if this is true I just want the dark grey top instead of the off white one

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's what Yamaha and my dealship told me
I had guy make me one in black